I don’t know about you but I have a never ending list of things that I want to make. Some times I buy the pattern/ book and supplies right away and stash them in my sewing room. Other times I just see the pattern somewhere and tell myself that I am going to remember where it is so I can make it, but I never do.
I have an account on Ravelry where I keep up with some of the patterns I find on there, and I have a crafty journal where I keep up with all the details of the projects that I have in progress. But there isn’t really a place to keep track of all the different projects that I want to do … so I am making this page to help me keep track. When I find something that just needs to get made I will list the details here, then as I buy the supplies, or start the project I will make blog posts about them and check them off the list.
- Mermaid’s Birthday Sweater: every year for my daugther’s birthday I make her a sweater. I need to decide on a pattern because November is almost here. Trouble is I am having a hard time finding one for a 4 year old, seems like they go from 18 months to pre-teens.
- Silver Birch Tunic – Crochet At Play < DONE!
- Wolf – Crochet At Play < In Progress
- I want a cape for myself. **After looking I decided to design my own! Its a pain in the butt. The next time someone wants to charge you for a pattern that took more than an hour to write – pay them. Pay them what ever they ask for and then give them a gift of chocolate to make up for all the frogging they had to do to create that pattern for you! < In progress the St Andrew Cape
- Mermaid’s fairy wings > I have the thread and the wire, a book somewhere – just need to find all of it in the craft dungeon and then make them.
- Booties – I bought a kit on Craftsy that I keep looking at but never starting.
- Mittens for myself, just need to decide on the pattern. Maybe a pair that open so I can use my fingers on the phone.
- Christmas Gift for BFF – black mittens. She is lucky I like her – black mittens.
- Skirt < I found a great pattern and bought the fabric
- Jean Capris < Bought the pattern and fabric, need to get stitchin.
- Tee shirt quilt for Hubby
- Baby clothes quilt for Amelia
- Baby Blanket for Wally’s Baby < First thing Hubby has ever asked me to make – so it must happen. < DONE
- Teacher Christmas Gifts: I need 3 things for Mermaid’s teachers at school. She has a teacher, a teacher assistant, and an assistant. I hate confrontation so they are all getting something about the same level of effort. Or is that to crazy?
- 12 projects of Christmas 2017 < 3 completed so far